Dec 06 2021
December’s Round Up with Dot - December 2021
Hello Resident Reps! It’s Dot here with your ACNH round up for the final month of the year. There’s plenty to look forward to in the coming weeks ahead so here are a few tips and tricks to get you started.
- Be prepared for your island to become a beautiful winter wonderland as the ground and trees become covered in snow
- Start gift shopping for your villagers as of December 1, when Nook’s Cranny will offer a new themed item each day
- While you’re there, don’t forget to stock up on festive wrapping paper
- Then head on over to the Able Sisters to shop for holiday themed styles, including a Santa outfit
- Have fun making snow boys, each well sculpted snow boy will get you a gift of a snowflake or diy
- Shake the trees on your island for ornaments which can be used to craft festive diy items, same goes for catching snowflakes
- Be on the look out for new festive diy recipes from your villagers; I’m sure we’ll see some new ones with the addition of various crops that came with the last update
After you’ve shopped, stocked up and made recipes to your heart’s content - look forward to the arrival of Jingle the Reindeer’s arrival on December 25 - Toy Day. By helping Jingle you’ll also be able to collect some cool gifts for yourself.
If you’re still in a merry spirit, look no further than the New Year’s Eve fireworks on your island which Isabel will announce. Have fun creating your own event by inviting friends over to your island to ring in 2022.
What are you looking forward to this December in ACNH? Let us know over on our socials!